Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Top 25 Songs Played On My Ipod 2007


1. Train Song - Tom Waits
2. Sunswept Melody - Duke Ellington
3. Foolish Love - Rufus Wainwright
4. I'll Come Running - Brian Eno
5. None But The Rain - Townes Van Zandt
6. Colorado Girl - Townes Van Zandt
7. The Big Ship - Brian Eno
8. Lullaby For Christie - The Dirty Three
9. Cold Cold Ground - Tom Waits
10. Introduction - Nick Drake
11. There's A Rugged Road - Judee Sill
12. Jesus Was A Crossmaker - Judee Sill
13. Natasha - Rufus Wainwright
14. Northern Sky - Nick Drake
15. More Than Rain - Tom Waits
16. To Live's To Fly - Townes Van Zandt
17. Jumping At The Woodside - Duke Ellington & Count Basie
18. Badi Da - Fred Neil
19. Hazey Jane II - Nick Drake
20. Please Wake Me Up - Tom Waits
21. No Lonesome Tune - Townes Van Zandt
22. For The Sake Of The Song - Townes Van Zandt
23. Three variations On The Canon In D Major - Brian Eno
24. I Am The Cosmos - Nick Drake Chris Bell
25. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - Kurt Elling

From a possible 9098 songs, this miserable list isn't too different to last year's Top 20.

I've had to compile the list a couple months early because I'm changing my Ipod over to a new computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will find that I am the Cosmos is by Chris Bell, not Nick Drake... Wha happened??

Nicholas.

Glenn Peters said...

Jeez, it looks like I've completely lost my mind.

I give up.